I’m sure that we can all relate to this clip in one way or another.
We could discuss the good, bad and frustrating elements of this forever.
But at the end of the day
- We all want to be able to communicate our thoughts and our needs
- We want to be heard and understood
- We want to be able to support our partner when they need us
- We want our opinions to be valued
- We want to be treated with respect
- We want to have the conversation that we want to have and not the conversation our partner wants us to have
We also know that sometimes no matter how much evidence there is, sometimes it’s just not about the nail!