If any aspect of your sex life is causing you
- to stress out
- to avoid sex
- is stopping you from enjoying the sex you’re having
Don’t pretend that the difficulties that you’re experiencing are not affecting you negatively.
- Are your sexual issues/concerns/problems affecting you?
- How are they affecting you?
- How are they affecting your relationship?
- What will happen if they remain unresolved?
- Can you resolve this on your own?
Sex therapy is like participating in the fast
We all know that sexual problems don’t just affect our sex life. They affect every aspect of our lives and unfortunately they generally don’t resolve themselves. In fact, things usually get worse as time goes by.
Don’t wait for things to come crashing down around you or for things to hit rock bottom prior to seeking out the help you need.