Why Can't I Orgasm
If you’re struggling to Orgasm you are not alone
Every week, two to three new clients walk into my room to discuss their personal struggles with achieving an orgasm.
I can feel their pain, their sadness, and their disappointment. They are embarrassment by their inability to orgasm. But they push through all of that in the hope of finding a solution.
I totally appreciate why you might be feeling that way but there is no need to be.
The idea of being able to help you is one of the reasons why I do this work.
When clients share their stories with me there is no laughter, no giggling, this is very very real for them and I know that this is very real for you.
Clients tell me that they walk around feeling like this defines them as a woman, their sexuality. They feel like there must be something wrong with them. I don’t want anyone including you to feel like that.
I CAN’T ORGASM
I DON’T THINK I’VE EVER HAD AN ORGASM
I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ORGASM DURING SEX
I FEEL LIKE I GET REALLY CLOSE, BUT THEN THAT’S IT. NOTHING.
- How your mind and body need to connect
- A deeper understanding of your sexual biology and how this influences your experiences
- What to do with your body to help you orgasm
- You will understand why you have been unable to orgasm in the past
- You will know what you need to do differently, to help you achieve the orgasm that you desire
Once you have all of the pieces, you just need to work out how to put them all together.
I am Crazy Passionate about this topic and helping you enhance your sexual experiences.
If you have any issues that play on your mind, please book in a time to chat.
I look forward to meeting you.