ENHANCE YOUR ORGASMS WITH YOUR PELVIC FLOOR
Pelvic floor muscles
Pelvic floor muscles are the layer of muscles that support the pelvic organs and span the bottom of the pelvis.
You have voluntary and involuntary control of your pelvic floor muscles.
That means that you can let your muscles do their thing or you can consciously squeeze pump and engage them.
CONSCIOUSLY USING YOUR PELVIC FLOOR
Have you ever used your pelvic floor muscles to help your body get aroused or to help build your sexual arousal?
Working or engaging your pelvic floor muscles stimulates the nerves and increases the blood flow to your pelvis. These actions help to increase your physical engorgement and your pleasure.
TONING YOUR PELVIC FLOOR
To tone and train your pelvic muscles you can
- Tighten and release them
- You can start off slowly and then you can go faster
- You can maintain a steady rhythm
- You can experiment with different speeds
- You can try playing with various patterns like pulsing quickly, squeezing and holding for a count of three, pulsing them again and then holding them for a count of five
- When your pelvic muscles feel tired you can take a break and then you can repeat.
It won’t take you long to notice the benefits of doing a few short daily sessions.
During orgasm these muscles rapidly and rhythmically contract and release this can send waves of pleasure through the Pelvis.
Building muscle stamina can help you have longer and stronger orgasms.
I presented at the Continence Foundation of Australia a number of years ago.
I’m sharing a link to the Pelvic Floor First initiative that they developed.
Please let me know if this link is ever broken.
Here’s a great video for you to watch if you want to learn more about your pelvic floor and how to strengthen your pelvic floor properly.